Delicious warming winter soup from the amazing Tash Burbury
Ingredients List for 4 x 750ml packs
Coriander powder any 5g (1 tsp)
Cumin powder any 5g
Leek any 150g
Garlic any 20g
Turmeric any 5g
Potatoes dutch cream 250g
Zucchinis any 250g
Water filtered 1500ml
Cauliflower any 650g
Coconut cream thick 190ml (3/4 cup)
Tamari any 60ml
Nutritional yeast any 60g
Olive oil any 20ml
Salt any 5g
Pepper any 5g
Defrost on bench for 12 hours. Remove from packaging into a saucepan and heat on medium for 5 minutes until warm.
Prepare all vegetables and meat as per ingredient list no more than 12 hours in advance.
“1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Put 1 tbsp of olive oil into a large pot and place on a medium-high heat. Once hot, add the leek and sauté for 3-5 minutes, until soft. Add the garlic, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper and turmeric and continue to fry, stirring frequently, for a further 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Add the potatoes, zucchinis, vegetable stock and filtered water to the pot and bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked.
5. While you’re waiting for the soup, place the cauliflower on the baking tray and cover with the 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper and roast for about 15-20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
6. Once the cauliflower is cooked, add it to the pot with the coconut cream, tamari, nutritional yeast and sumac. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.”
About The Chef
Tash offers conscious catering blessed with high vibration, local+sustainable Australian flavour, Grass fed meat, Line caught fish, Refined sugar free, Vegan/Gluten free available