VISIT US USING NDIS PAYMENTS
NDIS Paid Respite Accommodation
Wellness, Nutrition & Stress Management Respite Stays
- Only 45 minutes drive from Sydney CBD or 10 mins in taxi from Sydney Metro Rail (Rouse Hill)
- Sydney’s leading purpose built wellness training centre
- Evidence based secular programs that create lasting change
- Midweek stays only
- All inclusive of accommodation, program, food & drinks
- Priced from $2,050pp (2 nights) $4,675pp (5 nights)
- Note it is compulsory to bring a qualified support carer
All our programs are able to be 100% NDIS funded
Short term accommodation and assistance (centre-based overnight respite) is part of core NDIS funding.
Respite care allows for both a person with a disability and their carer to have a break or a change of scenery. It is the alternative care that is put in place while a usual care giver is unavailable.
The key to getting the most out of your NDIS Plan is to know how to prepare for your plan meeting.
How do I know if I have funds to purchase respite?
Respite is purchased under the Core supports category “Assistance with Daily Life” budget. If you have this budget, then you can choose to use some of these funds to purchase respite
NOTE WE ARE NOT REGISTERED AS NDIS PROVIDERS SO YOU WILL NEED YOUR PLAN MANAGER TO ASSESS SUITABILITY AND ARRANGE BOOKING. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO BRING AND PAY FOR CARER.
Inclusions in Respite Program
Daily programs covering wellness topics such as body strengthening, balance, meditation and nutrition,.
We are situated in a relaxing and calming bush centre surrounded by bird song and trees. Many of our cabins look onto water
All our programs include all delicious wholefood meals designed to boost your gut health and immune system and taste great.
You can add private spa treatments to any stay including massage, facial, reiki or private yoga or meditation consultations,