Plant based. Serves 4.
1 pack x pad thai noodles (200g)
1 pack x tofu or any protein (300g) – diced • 1 bunch of broccolini
2 x carrots
1/4 cup x crushed peanuts
1 x bird eye chilli
2 x cloves garlic
1 piece x ginger
4 x spring onions
1 can x baby corn (410g)
1/2 cup x tamari or soy sauce
1/3 cup x maple syrup
3 tbsp x any oil
1. Chop all of the veggies, keeping the garlic, chilli, ginger and spring onions separate once chopped.
2. Cook the rice noodles as instructions say on the packet and keep them in a strainer until you need them.
3. In a wok or fry pan heat up the oil and add the garlic, chilli, ginger and spring onions – fry them for about 30 seconds.
4. Add in all remaining veggies and tofu, stirring them through until slightly soft.
5. Pour in the tamari and maple syrup.
6. Toss through the rice noodles until they are coated with the sauce and the veggies have been mixed through.
7. Serve hot with the crushed peanuts on top.
Optional extras that are great with this: sesame seeds, lime, coriander, fresh chilli
About the Chef:
Kim grew up in the kitchen with a love of food; learning from her mother who worked as a chef. Once Kim discovered the amazing world of plant based wholefoods and how they not only enrich your diet but your whole lifestyle, she knew that this was the area she wanted to focus her heart and soul on.