Great for school lunches or an afternoon snack or with tea for you and friends.
- ½ cup dessicated coconut
- 1 cup spelt flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 tblsps rice syrup or honey
- 3 organic eggs
- ½ cup almond milk or milk of your choice
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup dried raspberries ( or fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate or dark choc drops.
- Pre heat fan oven to 180. Line a round cake tin or baking dish
- Whisk the eggs and oil. Add the syrup and combine, then add bicarb, salt and vanilla and mix. Pour in milk and gradually mix in coconut then flour till there are no lumps. Chop chocolate and add in with the raspberries.
- Transfer to baking dish and cook for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Yum, serve with a big dollop of butter on top.