The yummiest healthiest quickest chocolate sauce in the world!
- Half a can of organic coconut cream (powder can also be used)
- 1/3 cup of raw organic cocoa or cacao, more can be added for a darker thicker sauce
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup, rice syrup, ½ teaspoon of stevia or sweetner of your choice,
- Mix all 3 up in a bowl until smooth consistency. Pour over raspberries or strawberries..or anything!
- Store left overs in fridge for up to 4 days
Another version is…
Original billabong Hard chocolate sauce
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- 3 tblspoons raw organic cocoa
- Stevia or maple syrup or a bit of both (3 drops stevia and 2 tablspoons maple syrup)
- Mix ingredients..add 1 tblspoon of hot water if coconut oil is hard.
- Add more cocoa or oil to desired consistency.
Dip strawberries in or dried fruits (bananas are incredible)
Place on a tray with foil. Put in freezer till hard.
Can be stored in fridge for a week .