Vineyard is our nearest station but please note there are no services, toilets, phones or shops at Vineyard station. Taxis / Ubers take 10 minutes and cost $25-$30. Alternatively you can get the metro train to Rouse Hill which has lots of facilities but taxis cost $35-$40 and take 15 minutes.
Please note we are no longer able to organise taxi pick ups. We recommend the services of our local driver, Paul Munday. Pre-book your travel with Paul on 0408 112 122. Flat rate of $30 for Vineyard Station transfer. Please note: Paul is away from 18-28 October 2023.
We recommend the following train times for Vineyard
Mon, Wed & Fri Arrivals
- Train departs Central at 1:04pm Central Station Platform 18, Sydney (please check with Sydney trains)
- Get taxi or Uber from Vineyard Station at 2.10pm
Sunday & Public Holiday Arrivals
- Train departs Central at 12:36pm Central Station Platform 18, Sydney (please check with Sydney trains)
- Get taxi or Uber from Vineyard Station at 1:50pm
Guest Transfer Station Drop Offs
- Guests often meet other guests that are happy to drop at either Vineyard or Rouse Hill station on departure.