CLICK FOR ANSWERS
Refunds are not permitted and date changes within fourteen days incur significant charges. We recommend our Flexible Booking Option or travel insurance in case of illness. View Full Terms
Check in or out on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday or Friday only.
- One night – Sunday only
- Two nights – Monday & Tuesday or Wednesday & Thursday or Friday & Saturday
- Three nights – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Four nights – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Five nights – Sunday through Thursday or Friday through Tuesday
WIFI & Phones
We are 45 minutes North West of Sydney near to Dural and Windsor.
You can get here by car or train. Nearest station is Vineyard.
Alcohol & Smoking
Click for details
Children & Pets
Coming with Friends
Coming on Own
All of our rooms are clean and simple with beautiful bush views. All rooms have fans, insect screens, heaters and are well insulated. Beds have doonas, pillows, linen, blankets and towels. All bathrooms have complimentary biodegradable shampoo, hand wash, body wash and conditioner for you to use (but not take away!). There are no TV’s or WIFI access.
What to Bring
Linen & room towels are now provided in all all rooms.
- Water bottle – no bottled water is sold onsite. Please bring a reusable water bottle to refill at our filtered water station.
- Pool towel
- Comfortable Clothes – loose fitting clothes for yoga practice
- Shoes – enclosed shoes are recommended as the property is located on bushland.
- Please do not bring any food, alcohol, packaged drinks, drugs, tobacco.
- Laptops and mobile phones should only be used in consideration and in bedrooms. There is no wifi.
Yoga is suitable for all persons of all ages and all levels of health. Yoga is all about the individual so there is always a yoga practice that is right for you. The question is understanding what that practice is. One size does not fit all. You will learn to do a yoga practice that is suitable for you.